Everyone involved worked with dedication and passion to create a show that gave the world a glimpse of our history and Brazil’s essence. It was beautifully presented. Our Brazilian community is hard working, cheerful, and welcoming. I believe that we showed the world the beauty of our diversity.
- Increases yield and improve its quality
- Improves the soil structure and Increases the water holding capacity
- Increases & stimulates beneficial microorganisms in the soil
- Enhances the soil Cation-Exchange Capacity (CEC), In general, the higherthe CEC, the higher the fertility of the soil.
- Increases efficiency of fertilizers & reduces nutrient leaching .
- Stimulates root development.
- Increases nutrient uptake
- Acts as a natural chelator for micro elements In alkaline soil and increases their availability to plants.
- Decreases stress on plants caused by drought & by pesticides.
- Increases seed’s germination.
- Increase root activity, growth, root absorbance to nutrients and water.
- As a result, roots will become highly healthy & resistant to sickness caused by fungus and Insect”