Function of Ultra-Sil
• One of the main functions of Ultra-Sil is improving the plants growth and yield, especially in stress conditions. To achieve plant tolerance in stress conditions, Silicon promotes photosynthesis by favorably exposing the leavesto light without dehydration.
- Ultra-Sil regulatesthe uptake of other minerals in plants.
- Ultra-Sil increases resistance to salinityand metal toxicity.
- Ultra-Sil enhances K/Na ratio and will reinforce the plant tissues. The strengthened planttissues will be more resistantto fungal and pest attacks.
- Ultra-Sil reduces lipid peroxidation and thereby reduces the oxidative stress during drought conditions.
- Ultra-Sil strengthens the cell walls of the vascular tissues and thereby conducting more water and minerals throughout the vascular system. Strengthened vascular system will be more importantfor better and even distribution of water and minerals.
- Ultra-Sil applications will result in fullerflowers and higher levels of sugar in the fruits
- Ultra-Sil increases the production of anthocyanin pigments and thereby increases the ripening and coloring of pigments.
Dosage recommendation :
100 ml to 200 ml peracre for foliarspray and for drip irrigation 250 ml per acre. Use once in every 15 days.
Orthosilicic acid : 0.8%
Stabilizer : 40%
Organic Vitamins : 60%
Water : Q.S
Reg. Office: Shop No. 7, Kalpataru Complex, Old Income Tax Squre, Gorakshan Road Akola 444001 (M.S.) Cell 09657202029, www.yabi.in Email : email@example.com, UAM No. : MH0280009440